The Flight Leader is the leader of up to three other Flight Members and maintains contact with his/her Flight Members, as well as makes recommendations to the Squadron Commander regarding individual Flight performance. In addition, the Flight Leader is the first person a Flight Member should go with a request or question.
Flight leaders also qualify as prime candidates for the mentorship program. Rank: The minimum rank is Lieutenant, and Flight Leaders can be promoted to Colonel. The maximum rank any Flight Leader may HOLD is General.
- Keep in contact with Flight Members.
- Review comments, questions, etc from Flight Members.
- Report to Squadron Commander with recommendations.
- Be familar with primary reference materials (Training Manual, etc) .
- Be familar with primary TIE Corps and Emperor's Hammer webpages (Emperor's Hammer domain, TIE Corps domain, TIE *Corps roster, message board, etc).
- Submissions for the Emperor's Hammer Newsletter (sent to the Executive Officer).
- Post/read the Emperor's Hammer Message Boards (where possible).
- Participate in competitions (where possible).
- Attend on-line meetings (where possible).
- Consider participating in the mentorship of Trainees
- Online Requirements: Minor-Moderate. Answering E-Mail from Flight Members and contact with Squadron Commander and possible constant correspondence with a Trainee if participating in the mentorship program (average 2-3-8 hours/week).
|TIE Corps Positions|
|TIE Corps Commander - Strategic Operations Officer - Combat Operations Officer|
|Flag Officer Positions|
|Simulations Officer - Warden|
|Squadron Commander - Flight Leader - Flight Member|
|Dean of IWATS - War Officer - Battlegroup Commander - Wing Commander|