Strategic Operations Officer
According to the TIE Corps Pilot Manual, "The Strategic Operations Officer is primarily responsible for awarding the medals, approving uniforms and reviewing the monthly evaluations from Wing Commanders. The Strategic Operations Officer is also considered second in command of the TIE Corps and thus may be called the TIE Corps Executive Officer (TCXO)."
- Overseeing the daily operations of TIE Corps;
- Writing weekly reports;
- Reviewing Monthly Wing Evaluations (MWE);
- Reviewing and approving medal recommendations and promotion requests;
- Approving individual uniforms;
- Maintaining the TIE Corps Pilot Manual;
- Answering any queries regarding the TIE Corps;
- Attending online meetings and hosting them when necessary.
- Approving Competitions
Contact Requirements: High. The Strategic Operations Officer needs to maintain contact with the Wing Commanders and be ready to answer any question regarding the TIE Corps asked by members. Response time should not exceed 24 hours.
Past Strategic Operation Officers
|#||SOO||Took office||Left office||Time in office||Promotion|
|1||Viper Pred||January 25, 2009|
|5||Zósite Kónstyte Styles|
|6||Elwood the Brave|
|10||John T. Clark|
|TIE Corps Positions|
|TIE Corps Commander - Strategic Operations Officer - Combat Operations Officer|
|Flag Officer Positions|
|Simulations Officer - Warden|
|Squadron Commander - Flight Leader - Flight Member|
|Dean of IWATS - War Officer - Battlegroup Commander - Wing Commander|