Raise the Flag 2019
Raise the Flag 2019 was a TIE Corps fleet-wide competition in September 2019 including all available ships, squadrons and pilots. The victorious ship had the honour of carrying the Flag of the TIE Corps Commander for the next year. The winning ship was the ISD Hammer, the winning squadron was Epsilon Squadron, and the winning pilot was GN Elwood the Brave.
Raise The Flag 2019 was to determine the Flagship of the TIE Corps for the next 12 months, the TCCOM’s Own Escort Squadron, and the TCCOM’s Wingman. The Flagship/Escort Squadron/Wingman would be the ship, squadron, and pilot that acquired the highest number of points in the competition throughout the month of September, 2019. Activity presented by the pilots granted points to their ships. Points to each activity were listed as follows:
- 1 point to each Single Player mission flown from the TC Battle Center
- 5 points for every mission high score
- 5 points x # of missions in the battle for every battle high score
(each battle/free mission in the compendium could be flown only once throughout the month for credit in the
competition, not considering eventual battles selected for the bonus comp).
- 4 point for every LoC awarded in any PvP COO-approved platform
- 1 point for every LoS awarded in any cooperative PvE COO-approved platform
- 50 points for a DFC (in events taking place in September)
- 1-10 points were awarded to each fiction submitted, judged by the TCCOM and SOO (TCCOM and SOO submissions were graded by the COO and ship COMs)
- 1-5 points were awarded to each graphic submitted, judged by the TCCOM and SOO (TCCOM and SOO submissions were graded by the COO and ship COMs)
Bonus points will be awarded only to the pilot’s ship and squadron, but regular points coming from Bonus comp activities will be awarded to the pilots regularly.
- From September 1st to 11th, a fiction competition – 200, 150, 100, 50
- From September 8th to 18th, a Multiplayer competition – 200, 150, 100, 50
- From September 15th to 25th, a Graphics competition – 200, 150, 100, 50
- From September 20th to 30th, a Single Player competition – 200, 150, 100, 50
All other participants in the bonus competitions will have their squadrons and ships awarded 5 points for participation. Bonus competitions details will be released separately.
no points for
- Squadron Citations earned: all squadrons and ships must get into the competition with equal conditions, and citations might be easier for one squadron to get than for another.
- FCHG/CR Rank gains points: these rank gains can be more easily achieved by one pilot than by the other, and pilots must enter the competition with equal conditions to award points.
- IWATS/IU Courses taken, because of the current EH system not allowing the retaking of tests.
- Mission Creation: because Mission creation takes too long to be placed in a month long competition, and it would be difficult to see results.
The ships fighting for the Flag were the ISDII Hammer, commanded by Commodore Miles Prower; the ISDII Warrior, led by Commodore Hav Antiel; and the VSDII Aggressor, led by TIE Corps Commander Pete Mitchell.
- Pilot’s overall scores: IS-PW, IS-GW, IS-SW, IS-BW, if the majority of the pilot’s points came from flying, OR IS-PR, IS-GR, IS-SR, IS-BR if the majority of the pilot’s points came from non-flying activities.
- Pilot’s SP points – independent from Ace of the TC competition, since the point system is different: IS-GW, IS-SW, IS-BW.
- Pilot’s MP points – independent from MP Ace of the TC competition, because of the award of points for losses during the Bonus MP competition: IS-GW, IS-SW, IS-BW.
- Pilot’s Fiction points: IS-GR, IS-SR, IS-BR.
- Pilot’s Graphics: IS-GR, IS-SR, IS-BR.
- Fiction bonus comp: IS-GR, IS-SR, IS-BR
- Graphics bonus comp: IS-GR, IS-SR, IS-BR
- MP bonus comp: IS-GW, IS-SW, IS-BW
- SP bonus comp: IS-GW, IS-SW, IS-BW for overall three first places in the comp, plus additional medals for winners in each platform
|1||ISD Hammer||Miles Prower||6541|
|2||ISD Warrior||Hav Antiel||2262|
|3||VSDII Aggressor||Pete Mitchell||1174|
|1||GN Elwood the Brave||Epsilon||2812|
|2||GN John T. Clark||Epsilon||1361|
|5||CM Alejandro Araujo||Alpha||356|
|6||GN Pickled Yoda||Theta||341|
|8||GN Earnim Branet||Sin||322|
|10||FA Pete Mitchell||Avenger||199|
|11||GN Anahorn Dempsey||Delta||170|
|14||GN Jarek La'an||Theta||122|
|15||VA Hav Antiel||ISD Warrior||53|
|17||CPT Tygra Shadowclaw||Delta||31|
|19||AD Miles Prower||ISD Hammer||12|
|21||GN Exar Kit||Sin||11|
|22||LCM Milo Antu||Alpha||6|
|23||GN Dunta Polo||Kappa||5|
|25||COL Phoenix Berkana||Delta||1|