Deep Space Depredation
|[ Source ]|
In 2020, Sin Squadron was the first to complete 10 tasks in Squadron (Re)Mobilization 2 and earned the right to change their objective and fighters (including any EH-created craft). They created a new fighter, the TIE Sinister, and created a new objective as well. Their new role, Deep Space Depredation, is defined as "To execute strategic attacks on objectives behind the front lines. Once targets are destroyed, the squadron may either return or attack targets of opportunity. Depending on the targets, these operations can have both psychological and physical effects on the enemy's war effort."
Sin Flight I
Sin Flight II
Sin Flight III
Sin Squadron's preferred drink is Sinfire, a spicy liquor that also boasts a rich, smooth flavor that remains versatile for mixed drinks.
- In the 2014 Raise the Flag competition, Sin Squadron took second place among the eight squadrons in the TIE Corps with 2,350 points.
- In the 2015 Raise the Flag competition, Sin Squadron took second place among the eight squadrons in the TIE Corps with 2,511 points.
- In the 2016 Raise the Flag competition, Sin Squadron took seventh place among the eight squadrons in the TIE Corps with 465 points.
- In the 2017 Raise the Flag competition, Sin Squadron took fifth place among the eight squadrons in the TIE Corps with 818 points.
- In the 2018 Raise the Flag competition, Sin Squadron took fourth place among the
eightnine squadrons in the TIE Corps with 1,527 points.
- In the 2019 Raise the Flag competition, Sin Squadron took third place among the seven squadrons in the TIE Corps with 1,049 points.
|#||CMDR||Took office||Left office||Time in office||Location||Starting Rank||Ending Rank|
|1||Mauser||July 23, 1999||August 18, 1999||0y, 0m, 26d||SSSD Sovereign||Commander||Commander|
|2||Carl Lost||?||?||?||SSSD Sovereign||?||?|
|3||Enzo Matrix||March 9, 2005||July 8, 2005||0y, 3m, 29d||SSSD Sovereign||Major||Major|
|4||Viper Pred||September 17, 2005||December 1, 2006||1y, 2m, 14d||SSSD Sovereign||Commander||Major|
|5||Kyle Fardreamer||December 4, 2006||January 2, 2007||0y, 0m, 29d||SSSD Sovereign||Commander||Commander|
|6||Ramos Kanzco||March 21, 2007||May 2, 2007||0y, 1m, 11d||SSSD Sovereign||Colonel||Colonel|
|7||Kyle Fardreamer||October 15, 2007||January 25, 2009||1y, 3m, 10d||SSSD Sovereign||Commander||Captain|
|8||Plif||May 14, 2014||August 17, 2015||1y, 3m, 3d||ISD Warrior||Captain||Colonel|
|9||Wraith||August 18, 2015||October 22, 2016||1y, 2m, 4d||ISD Warrior||Lieutenant Colonel||Colonel|
|10||Jarek La'an||October 26, 2016||May 19, 2017||0y, 6m, 23d||ISD Warrior||General||General|
|11||Hav Antiel||May 19, 2017||July 19, 2018||1y, 2m, 0d||ISD Warrior||Commander||Lieutenant Colonel|
|12||Kiba||August 7, 2018||September 26, 2018||0y, 1m, 20d||ISD Warrior||Commander||Commander|
|13||Earnim Branet||September 26, 2018||December 29, 2019||1y, 3m, 4d||ISD Warrior||Colonel||General|
|14||Zekk Terrik||December 29, 2019||n/a||n/a||ISD Warrior||Lieutenant Colonel||n/a|
Sin's name does not fit in with the rest of Wing II's naming scheme. The rest of Wing II all have names based on the Greek alphabet (as used in the Star Wars flight sims). The reason for Sin's name being out of step is because they were added into Wing II at a later date, with the elite Omega Squadron being moved out of Wing II.