|Squadron Executive Officer:|
|[ Source ]|
In 2020, Sin Squadron was the first to complete 10 tasks in Squadron (Re)Mobilization 2 and earned the right to change their objective and fighters (including any EH-created craft). They created a new fighter, the TIE Sinister, and created a new objective as well. Their new role, Deep Space Depredation, is defined as "To execute strategic attacks on objectives behind the front lines. Once targets are destroyed, the squadron may either return or attack targets of opportunity. Depending on the targets, these operations can have both psychological and physical effects on the enemy's war effort."
Sin Flight I
Sin Flight II
Sin Flight III
Raise the Flag
- In the 2014 Raise the Flag competition, Sin Squadron took second place among the eight squadrons in the TIE Corps with 2,350 points.
- In the 2015 Raise the Flag competition, Sin Squadron took second place among the eight squadrons in the TIE Corps with 2,511 points.
- In the 2016 Raise the Flag competition, Sin Squadron took seventh place among the eight squadrons in the TIE Corps with 465 points.
- In the 2017 Raise the Flag competition, Sin Squadron took fifth place among the eight squadrons in the TIE Corps with 818 points.
- In the 2018 Raise the Flag competition, Sin Squadron took fourth place among the
eightnine squadrons in the TIE Corps with 1,527 points.
- In the 2019 Raise the Flag competition, Sin Squadron took third place among the seven squadrons in the TIE Corps with 1,049 points.
- In the 2020 Raise the Flag competition, Sin Squadron took fourth place among the eleven squadrons in the TIE Corps with 3,765 points.
- In the 2021 Raise the Flag competition, Sin Squadron took fifth place among the sixteen squadrons in the TIE Corps with 5,052 points.
- In the 2022 Raise the Flag competition, Sin Squadron took sixth place among the eighteen squadrons in the TIE Corps with 8164 points.
As prize for their winning efforts in Squadron (Re)Mobilization 2 in 2020, Sin Squadron were awarded their own custom craft, the TIE Sinister. The TIE Sinister was a TIE Protector repainted in sleek black. According to Terrik, GA Rapier personally requested production of twelve such craft as an award to the winning squadron. Sin's TIE Sinisters were customized with air conditioning and cupholders, per the CMDR's request.
Historically, squadrons of Wing II are named after letters of the Greek alphabet, following the convention of the X-Wing video games series. However, Sin Squadron is the lone exception to this convention. When the Warrior was activated on 31 March 2014, Alpha, Gamma, and Lambda Squadrons of the Hammer transferred to become Sigma, Kappa, and Theta, respectively. A fourth active squadron was planned for the Warrior, and the ship's Commodore, HA Frodo March, had Wing II squadrons Psi, Rho, Sin to choose from (Sin, a letter in many Semitic alphabets, having replaced Omega in Wing II some time earlier.) In his first report as Warrior Commodore, HA Frodo March wrote, "I chose Sin because the word play possibilities are just endless. Should be a good time."
Sin Squadron's preferred drink is Sinfire, a spicy liquor that also boasts a rich, smooth flavor that remains versatile for mixed drinks. While under the command of Zekk Terrik, Sin Squadron's signature spirit was Zekks on the Beach.
|#||CMDR||Took office||Left office||Time in office||Location||Starting Rank||Ending Rank|
|1||Mauser||July 23, 1999||August 18, 1999||26d||SSSD Sovereign||Commander||Commander|
|2||Carl Lost||?||?||?||SSSD Sovereign||?||?|
|3||Enzo Matrix||March 9, 2005||July 8, 2005||3m, 29d||SSSD Sovereign||Major||Major|
|4||Viper Pred||September 17, 2005||December 1, 2006||1y, 2m, 14d||SSSD Sovereign||Commander||Major|
|5||Kyle Fardreamer||December 4, 2006||January 2, 2007||29d||SSSD Sovereign||Commander||Commander|
|6||Ramos Kanzco||March 21, 2007||May 2, 2007||1m, 11d||SSSD Sovereign||Colonel||Colonel|
|7||Kyle Fardreamer||October 15, 2007||January 25, 2009||1y, 3m, 10d||SSSD Sovereign||Commander||Captain|
|8||Plif||May 14, 2014||August 17, 2015||1y, 3m, 3d||ISD Warrior||Captain||Colonel|
|9||Wraith||August 18, 2015||October 22, 2016||1y, 2m, 4d||ISD Warrior||Lieutenant Colonel||Colonel|
|10||Jarek La'an||October 26, 2016||May 19, 2017||6m, 23d||ISD Warrior||General||General|
|11||Hav Antiel||May 19, 2017||July 19, 2018||1y, 2m||ISD Warrior||Commander||Lieutenant Colonel|
|12||Kiba||August 7, 2018||September 26, 2018||1m, 20d||ISD Warrior||Commander||Commander|
|13||Earnim Branet||September 26, 2018||December 29, 2019||1y, 3m, 4d||ISD Warrior||Colonel||General|
|14||Zekk Terrik||December 29, 2019||January 1, 2021||1y, 3d||ISD Warrior||Lieutenant Colonel||Colonel|
|15||Robert Hogan||January 1, 2021||July 1, 2021||6m||ISD Warrior||Commander||Major|
|16||Wreckage||July 1, 2021||November 26, 2021||5m||ISD Warrior||Commander||Major|
|17||SkyShadow||November 26, 2021||2022-09-06||9m||ISD Warrior||Captain||Lieutenant Colonel|
|18||Talon Jade||2022-09-06||2022-11-05||2m||ISD Warrior||Lieutenant Colonel||Lieutenant Colonel|
Patches and Banners
|Historic Sin patch||Sin Squadron Patch, 2014||Sin Squadron Patch, 2017||Sin Squadron Patch, 2021|
|Sin Squadron Banner, 2014||Sin Squadron Banner, 2020||Sin Squadron Banner, 2020||Sin Squadron Banner, 2021|