Raise the Flag 2016
Raise the Flag 2016 was a TIE Corps fleet-wide competition in June 2016 including all available ships, squadrons and pilots. The victorious ship had the honour of carrying the Flag of the TIE Corps Commander for the next year. Winning ship was ISD Warrior, winning squadron was Theta Squadron, and winning pilot was GN Pickled Yoda.
Raise The Flag 2016 was to determine the Flagship of the TIE Corps for the next 12 months, the TCCOM’s Own Escort Squadron and TCCOM’s Wingman for the next 6 months. The Flagship/Escort Squadron/Wingman were going to be the ones who manage to acquire the highest number of points in the competition throughout the month of June 2016. Any forms of activity presented by the pilots granted points to their ships. Points to each activity were listed as follows:
- 1 point to each Single Player mission flown from the TC Battle Center
- 5 points for every mission high score
- 5 points x # of missions in the battle for every battle high score
(each battle/free mission in the compendium could be flown only once throughout the month for credit in the
competition, not considering eventual battles selected for the bonus comp).
- 1 point for every LoC awarded in any COO-approved platform
- 1 point for every LoS awarded in any cooperative PvE COO-approved platform
- 50 points for a DFC (in events taking place in June)
- 1-10 points were awarded to each fiction submitted, judged by the TCCOM and SOO (TCCOM and SOO submissions were graded by the COO and ship COMs)
- 1-5 points were awarded to each graphic submitted, judged by the TCCOM and SOO (TCCOM and SOO submissions were graded by the COO and ship COMs)
Bonus points were awarded only to the pilot’s ship and squadron, but regular points coming from Bonus comp
activities were awarded to the pilots regularly.
- From June 1st to 11th, a fiction competition – 100, 75, 50, 25
- From June 11th to 18th, a graphics competition – 100, 75, 50, 25
- From June 15th to 25nd, a Multiplayer competition – 200, 150, 100, 50
- From June 22nd to 30th, a Single Player competition – 200, 150, 100, 50
All other participants in the bonus competitions would have their squadrons and ships awarded 5 points for participation. Bonus competitions details were released separately.
no points for
- Squadron Citations earned: all squadrons and ships must get into the competition with equal conditions, and citations might be easier for one squadron to get than for another.
- FCHG/CR Rank gains points: these rank gains can be more easily achieved by one pilot than by the other, and pilots must enter the competition with equal conditions to award points.
- IWATS/IU Courses taken, because of the current EH system not allowing the retaking of tests.
- Mission Creation: because Mission creation takes too long to be placed in a month long competition, and it would be difficult to see results.
The ships fighting for the Flag were the ISD Hammer, commanded by Commodore Miles Prower, the ISD Warrior, led by Commodore Pete Mitchell, the VSD Aggressor, commanded by Combat Operations Officer Silvius, and also the ISD Challenge, led by TIE Corps Commander Elwood the Brave himself, and defending a long tradition of victory for that ship.
- Pilot’s overall scores: IS-PW, IS-GW, IS-SW, IS-BW, if the majority of the pilot’s points came from flying, OR IS-PR, IS-GR, IS-SR, IS-BR if the majority of the pilot’s points came from non-flying activities.
- Pilot’s SP points – independent from Ace of the TC competition, since the point system is different: IS-GW, IS-SW, IS-BW.
- Pilot’s MP points – independent from MP Ace of the TC competition, because of the award of points for losses during the Bonus MP competition: IS-GW, IS-SW, IS-BW.
- Pilot’s Fiction points: IS-GR, IS-SR, IS-BR.
- Pilot’s Graphics: IS-GR, IS-SR, IS-BR.
- Ship with best participation rate: IS-GR to ship flags: only available to the ISD Warrior and ISD Hammer.
- Squadrons with best participation rates: IS-GR, IS-SR, IS-BR to Squadron Commanders
- Fiction bonus comp: IS-GR, IS-SR, IS-BR
- Graphics bonus comp: IS-GR, IS-SR, IS-BR
- MP bonus comp: IS-GW, IS-SW, IS-BW
- SP bonus comp: IS-GW, IS-SW, IS-BW for overall three first places in the comp, plus additional medals for winners in each platform.
|2||ISD Hammer||Anahorn Dempsey||5490|
|3||ISD Challenge||Elwood the Brave||1082|
|1||GN Pickled Yoda||Theta||2000|
|3||HA Anahorn Dempsey||1459|
|4||GN Gilad Pelleaon||Theta||1328|
|5||LC Ulrich Drachen||Kappa||1026|
|7||COL Mark Schueler||Theta||710|
|8||GN Coranel Both||Beta||664|
|9||COL Daniel Stephens||Kappa||577|
|11||FA Elwood the Brave||477|
|13||COL John T. Clark||Delta||345|
|14||LC Len Eode||Sigma||316|
|16||GN Jarek La'an||Theta||263|
|17||LT Michael LeRoy||Epsilon||205|
|18||COL Rau Aznable||Alpha||168|
|19||MAJ Keth Aalith||Theta||149|
|21||CM Trideo Arkson||Delta||111|
|25||GN Golbez Harvey||Beta||81|
|26||CPT Xavier Sienar||Sin||71|
|27||LT Lucifer Scorpio Romanov||Kappa||69|
|28||LT Christopher Winchester||Kappa||64|
|29||CPT Spiffy the Chicken||Sigma||61|
|30||GN Dunta Polo||Epsilon||54|
|31||LC Michael Emrys||Sigma||51|
|32||LT Rachel Drakon||Kappa||42|
|34||LT Volac Kingang||Kappa||23|
|35||LT Milo Antu||Alpha||23|
|36||LCM Bodhan Grayson||Kappa||22|
|37||LT Reyla Setsune||Sigma||22|
|40||LT Varis Palharris||Beta||6|
|45||GN Dax Corrin||Epsilon||2|
|46||GN Exar Kit||Sigma||2|
|47||CM Ibram Gaunt||Alpha||2|
|49||LCM Drake Thoros||Alpha||1|