|Emperor's Hammer Command Staff|
|CS-1 Fleet Commander:||
|CS-2 Executive Officer:||
|CS-2(a) Judge Advocate General:||
|CS-2(b) Security Officer:||
|CS-3 Internet Officer:|
|CS-3(a) Communications Officer:||
FA Jarek La'an
|CS-3(b) Logistics Officer:||
RA Jaxx Nassin
|CS-4 Training Officer:||
RA Sylas Pitt
|CS-5 Tactical Officer:||
FA Pickled Yoda
|CS-5(a) Science Officer:||
|CS-6 Recon Officer:||
FA Miles Prower
|Current Attache Staff|
AD Jedi Eclipse
|Imperial Fleet Advisors|
|IA-2 Imperial Sovereign Protector:|
|[ Source ]|
The Training Officer (TO) is a Command Staff officer (CS-4) responsible for operation of the Imperial University and training courses within. The position of Training Officer is currently Rear Admiral Sylas Pitt.
The Training Officer (TO) oversees both the day-to-day management of the Imperial University (IU) (grading courses, submitting feedback, and ensuring materials are correct) as well as the long-term development of the Imperial University (developing new courses, reviewing and deprecating outdated courses). The Training Officer coordinates closely with other Command Staff members, including the Internet Officer for maintenance of the Imperial University system, and the Logistics Officer for integration of course content within the Emperor’s Hammer storyline and canon.
- Leads the development and maintenance of Imperial University courses by:
- Analyzing existing courses and identifying opportunities for new courses
- Designing a structure, learning objectives, and methodology for new courses
- Developing course materials including notes, media, and assessment (exam) instruments
- Implementing new courses within the structure of the Imperial University
- Continually evaluating courses for accuracy and relevance
- Coordinates with Group Commanders and other interested parties to identify training requirements unique to the operation of each group; identifies courses appropriate for inclusion within the group-themed Academies (IWATS, SA, and CSMA).
- Appoints Professors to assist with the development, maintenance, and operation of specifically assigned courses; leverages content subject matter expert experts to prepare course materials.
- Establishes procedures for implementing and reviewing new courses; approves course design plans, learning objectives, notes, and assessments.
- Ensures that all submitted exams are graded and returned to members on a timely basis (generally within 3 days).
- Ensures that all courses are reviewed annually and are validated for continued operation within the Imperial University system; deprecates and/or inactivates courses no longer meeting standards for accuracy and relevance of course material.
Promotional Authority: Command Attaché, and up to the rank of Admiral.
Past Training Officers
|#||TO||Took office||Left office||Time in office||Promotion|
|5||Katarn||NL35||NL36||-||Fleet Admiral (NL35)|
|8||Yodavin||NL44||NL46||-||Fleet Admiral (NL36)|
|9||Chuck||NL46||NL51||-||Fleet Admiral (NL50)|
|10||Astatine||6th May 1999 (NL52)||9th January 2002 (NL80)||2 years, 8 months, 3 days||High Admiral (11/30/1999)|
High Admiral (5/3/2000)
|11||Havoc||16th February 2002 (NL82)||30th May 2002 (NL83)||4 months, 14 days|
|12||Mell Kerrigan||27th July 2002 (NL86)||2nd December 2002 (NL87)||3 months, 5 days||Admiral (7/27/2002)|
|13||Keldorn Cochrane||2nd February 2003 (NL88)||24th May 2004 (NL103)||1 year, 4 months, 22 days||Admiral (3/19/2003)|
Fleet Admiral (5/22/2004)
|14||Drako||19th June 2004 (NL103)||16th January 2005||5 months, 28 days||Admiral (8/29/2004)|
|15||Stuart||19th February 2005||8th March 2006||1 year, 17 days||Admiral (4/8/2005)|
Fleet Admiral (12/10/2005)
|16||Rejili Holthaus||27th April 2006||24th October 2006||5 months, 27 days|
|17||Uther||24th October 2006||26th January 2007||3 months, 2 days|
|18||Astin||7th August 2007||20th March 2008||7 months, 14 days||Admiral (9/29/2007)|
|19||Jon Marcus||9th May 2008|
|20||Mordred||31st January 2009||10th October 2009||8 months, 11 days||Admiral (10/10/2009)|
|21||Kreeayt Havok||10th October 2009||20th August 2011||1 year, 10 months, 11 days||High Admiral (11/22/2009)|
|22||Tomaas Montte||20th February 2012||6 July 2022||10 years, 4 months, 16 days||Admiral (02/20/2012)|
Fleet Admiral (10/12/2015)
|23||Sylas Pitt||29 July 2022||Incumbent||Incumbent||Rear Admiral (07/29/2022)|
|Emperor's Hammer Command Staff|
|Fleet Commander - Executive Officer - Internet Officer - Training Officer - Tactical Officer - Reconnaissance Officer|
|Judge Advocate General - Security Officer - Communications Officer - Logistics Officer - Science Officer|
|Flight Officer - Operations Officer|