5 ft 10 in
TIE Sinister "Shadow"
|TIE Corps Record:|
Major SkyShadow is currently the Squadron Commander of Sin Squadron on the Imperial II-class Star Destroyer Warrior. He has held this position since November 26th, 2021. Prior to this position, he was Executive Officer and Flight Leader of Sin Squadron. He is the COOP Ace of the TIE Corps 2021 and also serves as Assistant to the Internet Officer.
He is well known for his efforts in the development of the TIECorps Tailoring Tool 3 (TTT3), a modern platform for generating Emperor’s Hammer member uniforms. Although a team effort, it was only through SkyShadow’s initiative that the project was started in the first place. SkyShadow served as the lead coder on the project, ultimately responsible for more than 95% of the coding within the application. Before coding could even take place, he performed significant analysis and reverse-engineering of the uniform system to determine how it could be re-implemented in the new code. Along the way, SkyShadow’s willingness to accept and implement feedback and suggestions has resulted in a tool superior to its predecessor.
A prolific PvE pilot, he is also only the seventh person in TIE Corps history to have achieved the COOP/PvE rating of Top Ace Ranger.
A further tour in the reserves saw SkyShadow return to flying duties as Flight Leader and promoted to Lieutenant Commander serving in Pi Squadron aboard the ISDII Colossus before transferring to Iota Squadron as a Flight Member aboard the same ship when Pi Squadron closed.
After a substantial 15-year career break SkyShadow returned to the TIE Corps on 14th April 2020 as a Flight Member for Beta Squadron aboard the ISDII Hammer. Within 3-weeks he advanced to Flight Leader where he later earned an opportunity to command Epsilon Squadron also aboard the Hammer.
Transferring to Sin Squadron aboard the ISDII Warrior as a Flight Member in spring 2021, he steadily rose through the ranks, achieving promotions to Commander and then Captain while taking on the Flight Leader and Executive Officer roles within the squadron. He continues serving in Sin Squadron as CMDR to this day where he has further been promoted to the rank of Major.
|Start Date||Rank||Time Held|
|05/31/2001||Lieutenant||3 years, 0 months, 1 days|
|06/01/2004||Lieutenant Commander||15 years, 11 months, 2 days|
|06/20/2020||Commander||3 months, 22 days|
|10/11/2020||Lieutenant Commander||6 months, 8 days|
|05/22/2021||Commander||4 months, 1 days|
|09/23/2021||Captain||4 months, 25 days|
Elwood the Brave
|Epsilon Squadron Commander
June 2020 - October 2020
|Sin Squadron Commander
|Date Awarded||Title Name|
|03 Jan 2021||COOP Ace of the TIE Corps 2021|
- Grand Order of the Emperor (1x)
- Gold Star of the Empire (1x)
- Silver Star of the Empire (10x)
- Bronze Star of the Empire (5x)
- Palpatine Crescent (x6)
- Imperial Security Medal (x4)
- Imperial Achievement Ribbon (x9)
- Iron Star (Wings: 1x Platinum, 10x Gold, 11x Silver, 15x Bronze, 1x Copper; Ribbons: 8x Gold, 14x Silver, 17x Bronze, 12x Copper)
- Legion of Combat (193x)
- Legion of Skirmish (6100x)
- Medal of Communication (x1 Diamond Oak Cluster, x1 Platinum Oak Cluster, 3x Silver Oak Cluster, 10x Bronze Oak Cluster)
- Commendation of Excellence
- Commendation of Bravery
- Order of the Vanguard 20th Echelon
Intriguingly, there is very little personal information in-service, or prior, relating to SkyShadow available at the classification level of this article. It is thought that SkyShadow was an accomplished slicer before joining the TIE Corps and that his skills were soon identified at the academy. SkyShadow frequently makes use of unmarked shuttles destined for the VSD Stalwart which may suggest involvement in other clandestine projects.
As of 3rd January 2022:
FCHG rank: Legionnaire, with 461 FCHG points
Combat rating: Marksman 1st, with 193 points
COOP/PvE rating: Top Ace Ranger, with 6,100 points
Battles completed: 91 unique
Missions flown: 461 unique
On the right, you can see Major SkyShadow's uniform. He wears this uniform with pride to show his support and dedication for the Empire.
Completed Imperial University Courses
Total Imperial University courses completed: 27
- [TCCORE] Core (99%)
- [ASP] Active Server Pages (100%)
- [BFM] Basic Flight Maneuvers (100%)
- [COE] Combat Operations Exam (79%)
- [CBX] Computer Basics (100%)
- [GFX] Graphics (87%)
- [HAD] Hades: Basic (83%)
- [WPN] Hand Weapons General Knowledge (100%)
- [IIC/1] HTML: Imperial Internet Communications 1 (100%)
- [IIC/2] HTML: Imperial Internet Communications 2 (100%)
- [IIC/3] HTML: Imperial Internet Communications 3 (100%)
- [ICQ] ICQ (100%)
- [ITS] Imperial Shield Technician (100%)
- [LIN] Linux (87%)
- [M/1] mIRC 1 (100%)
- [M/2] mIRC 2 (80%)
- [MCBS] Mission Creation and Beta Testing Standards (96%)
- [MP/2] Multiplayer 2 (100%)
- [RT] Rebellion Tactics (94%)
- [SM/2] Squadron Management 2 (100%)
- [SM/3] Squadron Management 3 (97%)
- [SM/4] Squadron Management 4 (99%)
- [SM/5] Squadron Management 5 (100%)
- [SFW] Starfighter Weapons (100%)
- [TT] TIE Fighter Tactics (80%)
- [VBS] Visual Basic Script (83%)
- [WIKI] Wiki Editing for Dummies (100%)